Bean There (Sung That) Music Studio
where Nancy Thomson, ARCT
She invites you to email her for more information.
** Please note that: Nancy Thomson was previously known as Nancy Jackson,
Why Do You Call It Bean There?
About Nancy Thomson . . .
- Nancy has been a vocal teacher for more than a quarter century in Calgary and has just moved into the Bragg Creek area.
- She has sung with the Calgary Opera Chorus, Calgary Theatre Singers and was a member of the Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede.
- She also enjoys the Calgary Multicultural Choir where she is the Conductor and Artistic Director. She has been with the choir since 2005. In the fall of 2012 she joined the Calgary Music Makers Choir as Conductor and Artistic Director.
- Nancy studied Voice with the late Jim Wilkins. She completed her ARCT under the tutelage of Elaine Case. Nancy has also studied under the well-known singing voice care specialist Katherine Ardo, a Director of the Canadian Voice Care Foundation.
- She is a graduate and teacher for the Royal Conservatory of Music. Nancy is a member of the Royal Conservatory Teacher certificate program and is listed with them as an Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Specialist – Voice.
- She began attending the World Symposium on Choral Music in 2011. She also attended the 10th Symposium in 2014 and the 11th in 2017. Hearing some of the world’s best choirs, and networking with conductors and composers from around the world, has become exciting adventures for her. She looks forward to attending the 12th, which in three years, will be held in New Zealand!
- Nancy is a proud supporter of the Painted Fish Performing Arts Society
|Nancy’s Musical Experience Includes: